Thursday, March 17, 2011

3 Weeks Old!



It's hard to believe that three weeks have passed by since Jackson was born. Time is flying by and I have little moments every day where I think that he will never again be this small. It makes me weepy and emotional - a true sign of mommyhood!

He is growing so much every day - he is filling out all of his newborn clothes now and soon he will move up to 0-3 month clothing. He is super alert when he is awake, and I love to watch his little eyes take everything in.

Eating: He is eating every 2-3 hours, and if given a pumped bottle he will eat about 4oz at a time. We are supplementing with formula here and there, though I wish we weren't. I don't know why, but I just don't like when he gets it. He was really fussy the day after we gave it to him for the first time, and has been fussy every time since, so I feel like it's not settling well with him. We gave him sensitive tummy formula, but it still doesn't settle like breastmilk does.

Sleeping: He sleeps about three hours at a time, but last night he slept from 9pm-3am. It freaked me out!! I woke Trevor up to see if he thought Jack was fine. Turns out, he was :)
Hopefully he sleeps like that every night. I would be in heaven!

Likes: He loves loud white noise, like the oven fan, the vacuum cleaner, and the hair dryer.

Dislikes: Getting his diaper changed and taking baths. He hates being undressed in any way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.