Wednesday, September 7, 2011

6 and 1/2 Months/28 Weeks Old








This child of ours is getting SOO big! He is like a little man these days. I'm not totally sure on measurements, but we are going to the Dr. in a week so I will post them when I find out.

He is eating like a champ, rolling ALL over the floor, and sitting up completely unassisted. He is pushing up onto hands and knees and is rocking back and forth like he wants to crawl, but just hasn't figured out how to make it all come together.


Jackson is also talking a lot these days. We went to the grocery store today and he was commenting on everything. It was so adorable! I can't wait until he says a "word". I am going to freak out!

He is also getting a ton more hair, but it's hard to tell in these photos because it's white and very fine - just like my baby hair was.

The only thing I have to complain about is his wake-up time - 6:30am! It's like I'm in school all over again. By the time I have had a few cups of coffee and feel ready for the day it's 9am and time for his morning nap! What a stinker :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.