Friday, August 3, 2012

Consumed

So I've officially not blogged in over two months. I've just been so consumed - with life. Nothing exciting or terrible has happened, but I've been busy running after my baby who is barely a baby anymore. He's a full-grown toddler now and he takes up ALL of my energy. He is non-stop energy from morning until night. So that leaves me just a little free time at night that is spent trying to relax and not worry about blogging stats, uploading photos, etc.

But, I have to say that I'm starting to miss it. I miss updating family and such about Jackson and just unloading my random thoughts.

So no promises that I will be regularly updating, but I'll try to be less sporadic.

Jackson is SO big now and he is growing like crazy. He can say a handful of words, but is still much more physical than communicative. He is a happy little guy and we can't get enough of his personality! He likes to play with buckles and snaps and tries to figure out how everything works. He can put on pants/shorts onto one leg and is incredibly independent. He gets mad when you do something for him that HE wants to do!

Here are some recent photos of Jackson:

6 comments:

  1. He is such a handsome little man!!! PS I'm adding your button to my blog love page. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn!! I hope I can blog more so that you can actually use that button :)

      Delete
  2. He is getting so big Tabitha and still as gorgeous as ever!! Good to see you back here, it's great to hear everything is going well :)
    Enjoy this toddler time with Jackson, it is an adorable age!!
    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the sweet words Kerry! It's a fun but tiring (for me haha) age!

      Delete
  3. Blogging is SO hard to keep up with... I definitely blog in "spurts" too. Jackson is one handsome little man! Getting big so fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back!! I have been on a bit of a break too...life just gets busy! Your little man looks so big and so handsome!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.