Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Festivities and Random Photos



I had the greatest first Mother's Day! I got to sleep in, go on a hike (sort of), have lunch with my in-laws, sleep some more, and then ate dinner with my loving husband who spent lots of love and time cooking for me. I'm so lucky and blessed with the family we are building and I can't wait to spend many more Mother's Days with my boys :)

Here is a re-cap of our day and then some extra photos:




View of the mountains from the lake by our house


Tanner tried to fight this poor cow. He succeeded in scaring away the cows and he's a little cocky about it now!




Cow Fighter




Kesler is NOT a water dog. We were so shocked when he jumped into the water!



Mini Photoshoot with Jackson








1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can see how you have gotten skills from your photography class. The pictures have 'feelings' if you will. Of course, Jacks are the best....But I loved the angle of Cow Fighter and the fence was peaceful. Keep sending us more! LY, M&D/C&D.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.