Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Favorite Things



Here are my favorite things of July:

Sally Hansen Salon Effects - I love these things!! They are too cute and they last a while. I am really terrible at painting my own nails, so these are a lifesaver.


Straw Fedora Hats - like this one from delias.com. I love them, even if I get made fun of by my husband for wearing mine :)



Cake Pops - Can't get enough of them. I am about to make some red velvet cake ones. Delish!!



My new Elsa Peretti Bracelet - Thanks Hubby!! I love it :)






Wishful Thinking: Tiffany Diamond Earrings. *sigh*


What are your favorite items this month??

3 comments:

  1. ya!! hhmmmm....
    Tali's Favorite things:
    ~Dito on the Sally Hansen Nails! <3 them!
    ~My freshly weeded garden :)
    ~the lightening and thunderstorms lately
    ~fitting into an old pair of pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the pants!! I love that feeling. If I need a pick-me-up sometimes I will try on my "skinny" jeans. It makes me feel better (when they fit, of course!!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally Hansen nails are da bomb dot come ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.