Sunday, April 3, 2011

5 weeks Old (three days late)

So Jackson is actually now 5 1/2 weeks old, but better late than never, right? I have been spending my free time sewing and cooking and sleeping instead of blogging. Sorry!

Jackson is getting so big! I watch this little man grow every day. This week has flown by, just like the other four, and I have a feeling that will continue.

JB is getting better at taking baths and eating from bottles. He is also able to focus on objects for a short amount of time. He enjoys looking at himself in the mirror, and he's cool to hang out on his playmat for about 20 minutes at a time.

He LOVES music and dancing (wonder where he got that from). I use this to my advantage when he's fussy - we have JB and Mommy dance parties. Works every time.

Here he is in his play gym:


Precious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.