Sunday, April 3, 2011

Random Post that has not much to do with anything

I used to do these sorts of surveys on myspace back when it was in style. I saw it over on one of my fav blogs to read, Cleared for Takeoff, and I decided to steal it (I had permission!).


A. Age: 25 and 1/2. I sometimes feel like I'm 35 and 1/2...


B. Boys: There are FOUR in my life - my lovely husband, my precious baby boy, and my two fabulous furbabies. No girls :(


C. Chore you dislike: Changing the sheets and making the bed. Our bed is enormous and it takes forever for me to get the duvet cover on correctly (or should I say, to my perfectionist standards).

D. Dogs: Have taken over my house. Fur is everywhere - couches, beds, bathtubs.


E. Essential start to your day: Coffee. And the Today show.


F. Favorite color: Pink!


G. Gold or silver: White gold or silver. No stinky yellow gold for me.


H. Hobbies: Sewing, yoga, crafting, baking, baby nonsense, shopping, dance.


I. Instruments you play(ed): Clarinet. Middle school marching band. Embarrassing!


J. Job title: Mommy, wifey, dance coach.


K. Kids: Jackson - 5 weeks. Tanner the black lab - 3 years. Kesler the crazy german shepherd - 6 years.


L. Live for ______: my little family.


M. Most embarrassing moment: Falling down the stairs in high school, falling on the field dancing, just being a clumsy person in general...


N. Nicknames: Tab. Bleh.


O. Overnight hospital stays: Just to have my baby. Hopefully no more (hospital stays, not babies) for a long time!


P. Pet peeves: Oh boy - see post "Pet Peeves and Annoyances". Lots of them!


Q. Quote from a movie: "Scotch scotch scotch. I love scotch".


S. Siblings: 5 of them. All younger.


T. Time you wake up: It varies. Some days it 7:30am, others it's 5am. The joys of a new baby :)


U. University attended: University of Colorado. Go Buffs!


V. Vegetables: I love artichokes, spinach, eggplant, arugula. Not much else.


W. What makes you run late: Trevor. Always makes us run late. Sigh...


X. X-rays you’ve had: No idea.


Y. Yummy food you make: According to my husband: everything. I think my top creations are spinach artichoke dip, fried eggplant, and brownies.


Z. Zoo animal favorites: lions, penguins, and sealife. I think I like the aquarium much more than the zoo. I can't wait until JB is big enough to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.