I came across a new blog today – Whispering Sweet Nothings. I loved it immediately and decided to join in on Shane’s link-up party. Who can resist a good survey? It brings me back to high school and early college when MySpace was just getting big and these were all the rage. I would spend hours filling them out hoping it would make people understand me. And maybe land the boy of my dreams… who, it turns out, didn’t even have a MySpace page. Go figure!
Anyhoo… Happy Friday friends! Here are some randoms about me:
seven great things in your life.
1. My husband.
2. My baby boy.
3. My awesome friends.
4. I’m going on vacation to a nice, sunny warm spot :)
5. I’m healthy and so is my family.
6. I got a 3.8 last semester.
7. I have a great relationship with my mom nowadays.
seven things you lack and covet
1. More girl time.
4. Local Mommy friends.
6. Curly Hair – random!
seven things that make you angry
1. Bad drivers.
2. People who spend their lives posting about politics on Facebook.
3. Constant complainers.
4. Re-runs of my favorite shows when they should be new episodes.
5. Dance moms (real ones, not the show).
6. My car falling apart.
seven things that you neglect to do.
1. Reply to e-mails.
2. Take out the trash.
3. Go to bed on time.
4. Call friends.
5. Fold laundry.
6. Put myself in the other person’s shoes (working on it!).
7. Pick up my shoes.
seven worldly material desires.
1. New car.
3. Kate Spade diaper bag.
4. Christian Louboutins. Any of them.
5. A vacation to Hawaii.
6. New carpet on the second floor.
7. New master bathroom.
seven guilty pleasures.
1. Real Housewives of Anywhere.
2. Lazy Sundays.
3. Taylor Swift.
4. York Peppermint Patties.
6. French fries.
7. Spray Tans.
seven things you love about love
2. Inside jokes.
3. Pretending to hate being tickled.
4. Knowing someone will love me for my perfections and my flaws.
5. Parenting together.
6. Making….babies, and such.
7. Being partners.
There you have it – go check out: