Sunday, September 12, 2010

17 Weeks

So here I am.... bad, horrible blogger that never remembers to write. Better late than never, right?!?!

I am 17 weeks pregnant with my first child and I am so shocked that this is still happening. Why? I think its mostly because I don't look pregnant, I just look like I can't pass up doughnuts and brownies (which I can't). If one more person tells me that I don't look pregnant, I am going to punch them. Clearly I know that I don't look pregnant. No, I am not lying about how far along I am.

Anyhow, here is an update of my status:

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 5 lbs. according to gym scale
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Food cravings: Sweets and OJ.
Gender: Girl, definitely a girl, and Husband says boy, definitely a boy :)
Feeling Baby? Here and there - mostly it's like a flutter.
Wearing maternity clothes? somewhat. Mostly just rocking the leggings/jeggings and baggy shirt combo
What I love: Knowing that I'm growing a little person in there!
What I hate: Zits. My face looks like I am 14 and embarrassed to be alive.
What I am can't wait for: Finding out the gender and then planning the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.