Wednesday, September 22, 2010

18 Weeks

I have hit the 18-week mark and here are some highlights:

I feel like a rock is in my tummy. Every evening I get these pains known as "round ligament" pain, or as I like to call it, "baby tearing apart my abs". I thought it paid to be in shape before pregnancy, but it turns out that the more ab muscles you have, the more it hurts when your belly grows. I just keep reminding myself that I love this little nugget and I will survive.

I have officially gained 8 pounds. Wow. Haven't seen weight gain like that since my Freshman 30 seven years ago. I think this is due to my love of baking and pizza-gobbling.

I can feel the baby!!! Intermittently, I feel little jabs/kicks from our nugget. It's the coolest/weirdest thing ever. For the past two weeks I have thought it was gas. Shows how often I am gassy :)

I have the BEST husband in the entire world. He is so supportive, he doesn't freak out when I lose it and snap at him for absolutely no reason, and he woke me up today with this simple, but amazing greeting: "Good morning Beautiful". Awww, I know I look far from beautiful in the mornings, but the fact he thinks I do reminds me of yet another reason I married this guy.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to grow some crazy crops with the dusting that's going on over there! Love this blog Tab.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.