Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall-ing in Love


It's the first day of fall and I am so very excited for this season for several reasons:

1. It's my favorite season of the year. I love the smell of crisp, fall air. I LOVE the colors of leaves when they change.
2. I love the warm colors and smells associated with fall (cinnamon, pumpkin spice).
3. I can't wait for it to be cool and chilly. My pregnant body is like a space heater and I am so thrilled to put 95 degree days behind me.
4. I love fall foods. I made a delicious butternut squash soup and pumpkin bread this week. Yummy!!
5. It means we are only one season from meeting our nugget :) (and 2 weeks from finding out if we are having a Jack or Avarie).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.