Monday, September 27, 2010

Heat

Not talking about the movie, but the unwavering heat wave that is here in Colorado. Normally I would love that this weather is lasting so long, but I can't handle it anymore!! I dread going outside into the sunny heat - so much so that I would rather be tromping around in snow than wearing another tank top that doesn't fit me. I have NO summer clothes that fit my bloated body since I was planning on being pregnant in the fall and winter. Bleh....


On another note, we got our anatomy scan moved up to this Friday!! I am honestly on a mini-countdown in my head. Today I have reminded myself at least three times that I only have four hot days to endure before I know whether we are having a boy or a girl. Yesssss!!!!

And I have decided to treat myself to my first trip to Babies' R Us today to get in the spirit of babies. Husband, I promise I won't spend all of our savings. I'm just "browsing"....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.