Monday, November 8, 2010

25 Weeks

I am at the 25 week mark, which means that I am less than two weeks away from the third trimester!! Yes - it's getting so much closer. I have a lot to look forward to in these next two weeks as well - Grandma visiting, baby shower, competitions with the team I coach, painting the nursery, and completing the chair rail!

Here are my 25-week stats:

How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 10 lbs, but it feels like 30!

Food cravings: Cheese and hamburgers - maybe I need more iron.
Feeling Baby? And seeing him move around. So cool!

What I love this week: our first snow is supposed to happen on Thursday!
What I hate: When people ask me if I'm "excited" that I'm pregnant. Are you kidding me? What kind of question is that?!?! Does anyone ever think the answer will be anything but 'yes'?! Like someone will say, "Not really", or "Nope, I can't believe this is happening to me". Ha.
What I can't wait for: Grandma Kathy :)

Moment of last week: Walking around and finally looking pregnant. Crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.