Sunday, November 21, 2010

Third Trimester!!

I can't believe it, but I have made it to the third trimester mark as of today! Hurrah.... (visions of confetti falling)

I'm not totally sure why I am so excited about this. It's supposed to be really tough - feeling miserable and heavy, not sleeping, rib discomfort, stretch marks, and the impending doom of childbirth hanging over me like Eeyore's little black cloud. Still, I am happy to be two-thirds finished with this pregnancy, and even closer to meeting this little nugget (who is now estimated to be the size of a head of cauliflower and weighs in around 2.5lbs).

This trimester also marks several other milestones that I think are great - Jackson could conceivably survive on his own, we start childbirth classes next Sunday, we are taking maternity pictures at the beginning of January, and I finally get to decorate the nursery!

So, here's hoping that this last trimester will be more full of joy and excitement than sleepless nights and nasty stretch marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.