Tuesday, November 23, 2010

27 Weeks

Officially in the third trimester, here are my 27-week stats:

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: a little less than 12 pounds

Food cravings: Onion Rings by Alexia - delicious!
Feeling Baby? All. the. time. It's cool to see my stomach bounce around, but not as cute when I'm trying to sleep.

What I love this week: Thanksgiving and time with family. Can't wait to indulge in delicious food on Thursday and then finish up decorating the nursery this weekend!!
What I hate: Starting to REALLY feel the extra weight and limited movement. Plus, it seems like I am tired ALL the time.
What I can't wait for: Finishing the nursery and fulfilling some nesting.

Moment of last week: Seeing Harry Potter. SO awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.