Thursday, November 11, 2010

Today's the Day!

I woke up at the crack of dawn this morning (ok, 7am, but still) and all that was going through my head was, "Grandma's coming today, Grandma's going to be here in 4 hours". I spent a good portion of yesterday prepping my house and going a little overboard with the cleaning, but I figure the house could use it anyway. Besides, this woman taught me how to make a bed for guests, to scrub your floors before they arrive, and go to any means necessary to make them feel comfy and at home.

I'm so excited that she is going to be here to share the shower with me; I can only think of a handful of others that I will miss on Sunday (shout out to Akane, Nan, Aunt Jean, Marcie, Sarah, Michelle, and Sejal - love you and miss you :)).

Here is a picture of Grandma and I in May 2010 when I visited her in Florida - just pregnant and didn't know it! I will post an updated pic of us after this weekend - boy do I look different!!



Doesn't she look amazing?!?!


I will always be so indebted to this woman - she, along with my grandpa, has shaped me into the person I am today. We have had so many wonderful adventures together and I look forward to sharing this one with her as well. Here's to a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.