Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday Thankfulness


My two favorite fur babies


Today, I have to say that I am so thankful for the two little doggies in my life. I don't know what I would do with myself if they weren't here to keep me company.


The boys on a walk


Kesler is such a personality - he is so independent and smart, but cuddles like no other when he is in the mood. He only likes certain people, and he is a biter, but he's just protecting his family. I love finding his giant 80-pound body sprawled out on beds, couches, and ottomans.


Kes and Dad cuddling


Tanner is our little bundle of love. He has unconditional amounts of love to give, and he shares that with anyone and everyone that he sees. You can't help but perk up when you see him because he is over-the-top excited to see you every single time you come home. It took us a while to train this little man, but it was worth it.

Tanner as a puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.