Saturday, March 12, 2011

2 Weeks Old

I am a few days late on this post, but JB is two weeks old already!! I can't even believe that it's been more than two weeks since I became a mommy and our family officially grew by one adorably perfect baby.

Jackson had his two-week appointment on Thursday and he is such a little rockstar. He weighed 7lb, 10oz. He's getting so big!

Every day brings new events for Jack. I love to watch him make new facial expressions and open his eyes more and more each day.


1 comment:

  1. Trevor, you are a natural Daddy! I love this picture of you two!

    Tab, it's sooooo hard to keep up the journaling, baby books, blogs. Good luck with that. The activity of Mommydom far exceeds demands on time than you ever imagine. There always seems to be something more to do!

    LY/Mom

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.