Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oh Baby!

I have the cutest kid ever. Okay, so all parents say that, but it's true in this case :)

He has adorable eyes, ears, hands, feet, and the cutest little lips.

Not so cute? The fact that he wants to be held 24/7 when he's awake. It's making me crazy. Was making me crazy - until I purchased a Moby wrap and started babywearing. Now I can actually get things done around the house (to an extent, don't think I back to my usual Martha Stewart self yet). In fact, I am wearing him while I type this message. I love this thing and I am so thankful that I purchased it. One of the best baby purchases I made.

Another incredible purchase? The Summer Infant Sleek Video Monitor. Hello, piece of mind! I convinced Trevor that we NEEDED this item if Jackson was ever going to sleep in his own room. He wasn't sold on it, but he gave in to my incessant begging and let me get it. I used my bargain shopping skills and ended up getting it for $73 instead of the normal retail price of $199, so that made him a little happier with the purchase.

This thing is incredible! It has great picture and sound quality (I can even hear him breathe!), and is worth every cent. Trevor even thinks it's pretty cool :)
Jack has now slept alone in his room for the past few nights and it's working out great. Anytime I want to I can see what's going on and how he's doing.

Next step - getting him out of the habit of sleeping in the car seat. Wish me luck.....

2 comments:

  1. So glad the monitor works. I know how you needed that; and what a deal! You are soooo good at that. Next time I go car shopping, you're coming with me!

    Does Moby wrap keep in in front or back? He's a lucky boy to have his Mommy understand what he needs. I'm very proud of you!

    LY< C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that monitor is awesome and I can sleep easy now!

    Moby wrap holds in front. Think of Boulder hippie moms carrying their babies. That pretty much sums it up!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.