Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blowouts - A Whole New Meaning

Blowouts to me used to be what I received at the end of a hair appointment (get your minds out of the gutter people); I left with a beautiful, smooth, shiny head of hair. Ahh.... the days.

Blowouts after baby = disgusting event at the changing table. My child has an extraordinary ability to blow his you-know-what all the way out of his diaper and up his back. Sometimes it gets out of the sides and onto his clothes, my clothes, his legs, my hands, the boppy pillow, the couch, you get the picture.

I wish there was a magic wand where his poop could become jelly beans, just like the little bunny in the new movie, Hop. I can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.