Wednesday, January 5, 2011

33 Weeks

Less than 50 days to go to our due date! We are going to meet Jackson so soon and I can't express how excited/nervous I am!

Here are my stats:


How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I won't lie - I didn't want to weigh myself this week after the huge four pound increase in two weeks. I will just wait until next Tuesday when I go to my appointment. Bleh. The weight gain has been really hard to swallow and I am counting down the days until I can get back in shape.

Food cravings: not really anything specific.
Feeling Baby? Yes, he loves to put his booty in the air - I imagine him doing downward dog in their.

What I love this week: Being under the 50-day mark and being able to tell people we are having a baby next month. Crazy!!
What I hate: Feeling like a giant whale. Bleh. - from last week, but still pertains this week. Also, I hate that I remember nothing at all these days. I honestly forget everything within moments of thinking it. Fun.
What I can't wait for: Meeting this little guy. I think that will be my answer for the next 7 weeks.

Moment of last week: Cleaning out our basement. Lame, but so satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.