Thursday, January 27, 2011

Nesting

The insane urge to get my "nest" ready for Jackson is setting in. For most women, this is a cleaning marathon where every bathroom tile is scrubbed with a toothbrush and all baby's clothes are washed three times.

For me, it's the urge to shop. Are you really surprised? I didn't think so.

I have this incredible urge to organize everything in my house and buy all the little odds and ends that I haven't purchased because I don't technically "need" them. But I NEED them now. Right now.

It seems like new potholders and mixing bowls and shelving units are as essential as water and clothing at this point. I'm trying to limit myself from shopping, but it's incredibly difficult.

Maybe the cleaning thing will catch up to me soon, but until then, I think Trevor should probably not pay attention to the Discover bill. Mama's making her "nest".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.