Tuesday, January 11, 2011

34 Weeks

Less than 6 weeks to go and it is moving so slowly. We had another labor prep class last night, and it still feels like it's so far away!

My appointment today went just okay. It looks like I am still measuring really small, so I have to go in for another ultrasound tomorrow. I know that everything is most likely completely fine, but I'm still a little worried. At least I get to see the little guy again!


Here are the 34 week stats:


How far along? 34 weeks
How I'm feeling: Tired. Waking up all through the night because of back aches and potty breaks is not what I call fun.
Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs. What my goal was for the total pregnancy - and I still have 5 and a half weeks left. Oh well, I will have lots of time to get it back off after.

Food cravings: anything and everything. I am really hungry these days.
Feeling Baby? Yes, he gives a few shows a day of butt in the air.

What I love this week: The snow. But not the cold. And the fact that 99% of all babies born at this point and beyond are completely fine. Phew!
What I hate: Not being able to get situated at night. I am getting really grouchy. Just ask my husband. For some sick reason, he gets a kick out of my feisty shows.
What I can't wait for: My ultrasound tomorrow to make sure everything is good. Dr. says he is head down, which is pretty comforting.

Moment of last week:
Meeting up with friends. It's so nice to spend time with people I love! And taking our maternity photos. We had such a great time. I will post pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.