Tuesday, January 18, 2011

35 Weeks

4 Weeks, 5 Days.... until due date. Which really means nothing at all. He could come in 3 weeks and 4 days, or 5 weeks and 2 days, and it would all be considered "normal". If you know me, you know that I thrive on planning and control and schedules. So this whole "he'll come when he's ready" nonsense sucks - big time.

I'm starting to feel ready now, and I wish that I could fast forward through the last month of pregnancy. You never hear good things about the last month - only pain and lack of comfort and enormous swelled extremities. I can pass that up. If only I were Sleeping Beauty and could just float away to a dream world for a few weeks. And then I would wake up and go into crazy nesting mode (which I'm secretly looking forward to - shhh, don't tell my husband), and then I would have a short and sweet labor and BAM! - there's my baby. Wishful thinking.

With that said, here are my 35 week stats:


How far along? 35 weeks
How I'm feeling: Annoyed. Everything anyone does is annoying to me these days.
Total weight gain/loss: Somewhere around 20lbs - I'm only letting myself get weighed at the doctor's office so that I don't have to carry it around on my shoulders all the time.

Food cravings: burgers. but I haven't really had any.
Feeling Baby? Yep - he's now a rib kicker.

What I love this week: Looking forward to our hospital tour and wrapping things up with the girls I coach. I only have a few weeks left with them!
What I hate: Looking at calendars. February 20th looks light-years away.
What I can't wait for: Meeting this baby! Kind of doubt that answer will change for the next five weeks (unless he gets here and then I will probably say I can't wait for sleep and wine).

Moment of last week:
Spending the day with my lovely husband - we went to a movie and lunch and then just hung out at home for a bit. It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.