Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Miss My Clothes

I am having clothing withdrawal. I miss my clothes! It's been months since I have worn my normal jeans and I have tubs of clothes packed away just waiting for me to bring them back upstairs. I have been very blessed not to have blown up like a hot air balloon during this pregnancy, which probably means that I will see those clothes sooner rather than later. Still, I keep seeing girls with cute outfits on and I get so jealous! I want to wear my nice jeans again. I guess I also just want to wear pants that don't have a stretchy waistband.

When I can fit into non-maternity clothes again I am going on a shopping spree. Closet - let me apologize now for overloading you yet again. I promise that I won't give you more than you can handle. We just need to find a place for Trevor's clothes to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.