Tuesday, January 25, 2011

36 Weeks

We are officially into the single week appointments, and I do not enjoy the up close checking that is done by my doctor. But - four, five more weeks tops and I won't have to deal with them.

My due date has been pushed back four days to the 24th since he has been measuring so small. Kind of a bummer, but it really doesn't mean much. I have a feeling that he will come whenever he wants, not because of a date on a calendar (much to my dismay).

36 Week Stats are:

How far along? 36 weeks
How I'm feeling: Tired. Cranky. Tired. Hungry. Uncomfortable. Tired.
Total weight gain/loss: 22 lbs. Getting real close to my 25 lb. goal.

Food cravings: Valentine's Day candy.
Feeling Baby? Yes, mostly in the evenings.

What I love this week: Not much. I get a massage on Thursday, so that's a bright moment.
What I hate: Everything. Except conversation hearts and hershey's kisses.
What I can't wait for: The moment when I realize, "this is it"!

Moment of last week:
Meeting a friend for coffee. Fun things that I will be more limited on in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.