Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happiness

I was reading a magazine article all about happiness and it made me think about what makes me happy. It's true that the little things make me the happiest and I'm so lucky that I enjoy lots of things that make me happy every day.

Here they are:

My dog Kesler -I love to see him when he is zonked out in various positions. It always makes me smile.



Double happy - my husband and being on a beach. I am such a beach girl and I can't get enough (of my husband or the beach)


How do you not smile when you see this adorable face?? My little cuddle bug Tanner always brightens my day. He exudes happiness and I could learn so much from how simple his life is and how the littlest thing makes him happy.


I have the same addiction that millions of people around the world do - I LOVE me some delicious vanilla latte. Yum yum yum. I will pay $4 for a little happiness :)

Other little things that make me happy:
  • sleeping in
  • lazy weekend mornings in my pjs with Trevor and my doggies
  • new clothes
  • getting my hair done
  • massages
  • talking to friends
  • reading a good book
  • ice cream
  • yoga - ahh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.