Blair (or Beth Anne or BA or Harrison’s Momma), my all-time favorite blogger ever (like EVER), has been hosting a Friday Brain Dump Link-up for a while. Until this point I have been too chicken to post a link-up to it because I’m all, “well what if she actually reads it and thinks I suck”, and I just think I would pee my pants if she commented on anything I post. She could probably tell me I should stop blogging because I’m a lunatic and no one cares and I would still rave to my husband (and let’s be honest, post it all over Facebook and Twitter) that the author of The Heir to Blair actually spoke to me directly.
So anyway… here’s my Friday Brain Dump:
- I had a moment this week where I vomited in my mouth a little because I found my child with the grossest thing ever (besides poop) in his mouth – a piece of my dog’s nail. So disgusting. I’m just happy I found it in his mouth instead of when he started choking on it.
- I cannot seem to kick this head cold/virus 100%. I feel like I am almost better and then a new wave hits me. I now have a bad sinus headache and a runny nose. Not to mention I feel so run down. Lame.
- I am so excited to go to Vegas in a few weeks. It’s going to be so fun and I can’t believe that this couples trip is actually going to happen. I feel like I have been putting a bug in everyone’s ear about this for years. Now I need to start planning my wardrobe and activities. And get my tolerance level up :)
- Why does Starbucks have to be so expensive? More importantly, why I am so addicted to Starbucks? Why do I go there all the time? I never get normal coffee so you can’t tell me to make it at home, and you are crazy if you think I am going to learn how to make a tall vanilla latte with extra foam and a petite vanilla scone from scratch. Ha.
- I think my child is officially a toddler. Just this week we have crossed the threshold into temper tantrums and he is trying to break the world record for how fast he can destroy a room. Not to mention he loves to push my buttons. No joke, he laughs when I tell him no. He thinks it’s a game when I pull him away from something he isn’t supposed to touch. I keep trying not to smile and laugh back at him. Is it wrong that I
sort of loveabsolutely adore his rebellious personality??
- I watched Smash this week and I was horrifically disappointed. Stupid grown-up Glee. Get over yourself.
- I keep having these dreams where I’m 8 again and I am acting out Annie with my childhood friend Heather. I think it’s because I keep playing Words With Friends against her as I’m going to sleep. And maybe because we actually did that when we were 8. Bet you’re impressed we were so into Annie and not so into Cinderella or Aladdin. Cause we were awesome like that.
- And, my name is Tabitha and I am an HGTV addict. I lived without it for over a year and I don’t know how I survived. I’m obsessed. It’s my Pinterest.
So there you go. Nothing super interesting, but that’s okay. My life has been pretty full of crap and drama lately, so I’m good.