Friday, February 17, 2012

Gift Swap

At the beginning of January, I decided to participate in this gift swap with another blogger. The premise is simple - gifts totaling $15 in value and you get partnered with a random person.
I got partnered with Meghan from The Struggling Cyster. What a sweetheart! She is in school and super busy and I might be a little busy with a certain bitty. Because of this, we are about three weeks late on posting. Good thing I'm not alone in this!

Meghan sent me a lovely package of incredibly useful stuff. She included a notebook, glitter polish, a cold compress for Jackson (too cute!), ad a travel pharmacy. I'm especially excited about this because I have a few trips coming up and now I won't have to take a bunch of medicine in different containers. It's all right there!

It's been so special getting to know Meghan and I hope we can stay in touch. Go check out her blog and say hi!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you liked it! Especially the travel first aid kit! My matching one is bulging now that I have added some other things(like emergency eyeliner...duh!).

    I am going to do my post tonight or tomorrow! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great idea and your gifts are the cutest! Did she make you goodies too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie, these are actually the gifts Meghan gave to me. I made her a headband, necklace and ring. She should be posting about it soon and you can check them out :)

      Delete

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.