Pepperoni Rolls – My favorite appetizer ever are the Pepperoni Rolls at Old Chicago. At 900+ calories per plate, they are a big splurge. I decided to make them at home and they turned out amazing.
Here’s what you need:
- 1/2 Package of Low-fat Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp. Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Low-fat Mozzarella
- 1 Package Reduced-Fat Crescent Rolls
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce
- 10 Slices of Pepperoni
- Olive Oil Spray
- Salt, Pepper, and Italian Seasoning
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Start by softening the cream cheese in the microwave – about 20-30 seconds. Then mix in the hot sauce and the seasoning to taste.
Next, set up the remainder of your ingredients in an assembly line in this order: cream cheese, sauce, pepperoni, cheese.