Happy Tuesday all! How about that Superbowl? I am extremely sad that my boyfriend (Tom Brady, duh) did not come out victorious. At least he still has his good looks and his supermodel wife. I won’t cry for him too much.
This morning I have so many random thoughts running through my crazy head and I need to get them out!
- I watched 5 minutes of I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant this morning and I am now thoroughly convinced that I am most likely 8 months pregnant and about to go into labor at any moment.
- I have no willpower. Baking brownies this weekend was a bad choice. My breakfast this morning consisted of Lucky Charms and a buttercream brownie. Diet fail.
- I am in a style rut. I have decent clothes, but no where to wear them and I don’t spend a lot of money on the clothes I wear all day every day – workout wear. I think I may have to save some $$ for cute workout clothes. Because I either look like I’m a 14-year-old girl or a 40-year-old man. Yikes.
- I can’t watch violent movies because I have terrible dreams. I just watched Drive the other night and this morning I had a dream that Trevor and I got into a bar fight with another couple and had to flee the scene. We won the fight though.
For the Superbowl I made a layered dip. I can’t call it 7-layer dip because it’s really more like 9-layer dip. Anyhow, it was delish. Enjoy!
9 Layer Dip
Yummy… I love layered dips. A lot. What’s not to love about cheese and guac? I’m not giving you measurements because it really depends on how much dip you want to make. I eyeballed everything based on how thick of layers I wanted. Sorry for going all Rachel Ray on you and not measuring.
- Sour Cream (I used low fat Daisy)
- Cheese (I like Kraft 4-cheese Mexican blend)
- Refried Beans (I love Bush’s black refried beans)
- Guacamole (Wholly Guac is the best!)
- Cream Cheese (I use a mix of 1/3 less fat and non-fat)
- Shredded Lettuce
- Diced Tomato
- Diced green onion
- Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
Here is the order I layered in:
Beans, cream cheese, salsa, guacamole, lettuce, sour cream, hot sauce, tomato, cheese, green onion.
Refrigerate until serving time and then go crazy.