Thursday, March 15, 2012

Clubbing in Vegas

At home, we never go out to dance clubs, save for the rare girls’ night out, so this was a big treat for me. I love to dance and I love to go out with the husband, especially on vacation.

We decided on Pure in Caesar’s and the 8 of us headed over. After checking out the line, we decided to get a table. It is not a cheap outing, but since we never do it we decided to give it a go.

I’ll be honest when I say that things may have gotten a little crazy. I mean, here we were, in Vegas, with no baby. So I did what anyone would do – danced my booty off!

I think we got back to the room around 4:30am. Needless to say, I was in bed until at least 1pm the following day.

But it was ALL worth it :)

SDC10382-001SDC10387SDC10386SDC10399-001

 

Thanks for all the new readers lately – I love talking to new people! Would you all mind taking a quick second to follow me on Bloglovin’? Help a sister out?

Just go here

Thanks!!

Tabitha

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh...Vegas. Always a good time. Cute dress! I already follow you on Bloglovin' Pretty Lady!

    Cheers,
    Messy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last picture!! What a great night you all had by the sounds of it!!
    P.S. I'm not surprised you slept until 1pm :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.