Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Jackson–13 Months Old

Wow. I was looking at the calendar today and I realized that Jack is 13 months old! How crazy?! I’ve been calling him 12 and a half months for like three weeks or something and I think I decided in my mind that he was never going to get bigger.

But I was wrong. Of course. Here are his 13-month-old stats:

Weight: 22 lbs

Height: 31 inches

Clothing Size: 12-18 months

Eating: A lot! He loves bananas and yogurt for breakfast, and then pretty much whatever I'm eating he wants to eat as well. No more bottles at all – just sippy cups! Such a big boy :)

Favorite activities: Swinging at the park, Gymboree classes, playing with the dogs, and going on walks in his stroller.

Behavior: Jackson is a wild child! He loves to go. go. GO! A mess is made within seconds and he really enjoys getting into things he knows are off limits. He gives this sweet smile when he is into something that I have to pull him away from. Talk about trouble!

He is also still throwing the crazy tantrums and almost anything will set him off. He goes from happy to furious to happy in a matter of seconds.

 

And now, for some pictures!

photo(89)photo(94)photo(93)photo(92)photo(95)photo(97)photo(91)

4 comments:

  1. Happy 13 months! You just gotta love the tantrums. I try not to, but I just end up laughing most of the time because my kids are so over dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty funny for the most part. Only when we are in public do I want to bury my head!

      Delete
  2. I don't believe a word of what you said about tantrums, look at him! ;)
    He would get along so great with my Liam (who btw was 12.5 months for a long time too!)
    He is gorgeous Tabitha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - he knows how to look cute, that's for sure!

      Delete

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.