Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Apologies

I feel like a non-committed guy that you are all sort of dating. Here for a while, posting every day and then taking off with no warning for weeks at a time. I’m so sorry! I’ve been so caught up in my other life that I don’t seem to have the time to post in my virtual life.
I just returned from Orlando, where I was coaching my girls at their national competition. It was a lot of sun and fun and stress and I am so happy to be home. For two days. Tomorrow we head to Las Vegas for the weekend to celebrate the husband’s birthday with three other couples (yes, I am now old enough to take couples’ trips).
So… I will probably not post again until I get back. Until then, I leave you with some random photos to hold you over!

1 comment:

  1. I've been an absent blogger too this week :(
    Have fun in Vegas!!! Cute pics :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.