Wednesday, December 1, 2010

28 Weeks

I am in the middle of my 28th week, so here are the stats:




How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 13 pounds - getting up there!

Food cravings: Sweets - like Christmas cookies and candy.
Feeling Baby? Yes, a little less this week because I believe he has turned.

What I love this week: State competition for the girls I coach. Stressful, but exciting!
What I hate: The lower back pain. It is NOT enjoyable.
What I can't wait for: Meeting this little man! But I hope he stays in the oven a lot longer so he's safe and sound.

Moment of last week: Seeing baby Jackson on an ultrasound this morning. He is about 2 1/2 pounds and he looks so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.