Tuesday, December 14, 2010

30 Weeks

I am so thrillled that I am 75% finished with this pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, it's been really great (most of the time), but I'm getting more and more ready to meet our baby. And have my body back to normal - no more acid reflux, sinus congestion, peeing every 20 minutes, acne, etc.

Here are my 30-week stats:


How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 14 lbs, not too bad yet

Food cravings: Fried eggplant. I want it all the time.
Feeling Baby? Lots of little elbows and feet moving around! Kinda weird to watch parts of your stomach move up and down.

What I love this week: Entering a break from coaching - SO needed.
What I hate: Not sleeping well anymore and lots of random aches and pains.
What I can't wait for: Christmas!

Moment of last week: decorating for Christmas with my husband. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.