Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sleep. Yeah Right.

The third trimester insomnia is starting to make regular appearances. It has yet to be stay up all night and roam around insomnia, but it's definitely not very exciting. It's the wake up all night to go to the bathroom, to remember the dream I just had about baby Jack, to blow my nose, to rearrange my pillows insomnia. Blah.

I know what you're going to say, "This is just preparing you for when the baby comes and you get no sleep at all". F you. Say it to me again and I will punch you in the teeth. Or throat. Your choice.

I don't know what makes me crazier - not sleeping well or the know-it-alls who love to pass out advice. Especially when those know-it-alls have no children.

Ok, not sleeping makes me crazier. But not by much.

Here's what I look like now in the morning:

SEXY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.