Monday, February 14, 2011

10 Days Left!

I have 10 days left until my due date! What??? At the most, I have 17 days until we meet our baby boy (doc will induce at 41 weeks). It doesn't seem like a lot of time, but every day is dragging on and on. I'm becoming increasingly uncomfortable by the second - mainly lots of pressure on my bladder and cervix, and TONS of contractions. They don't feel like Braxton Hicks anymore, so I think I might be in early labor. Don't get all excited and break out the champagne yet - early labor can last for weeks. Blah.

Until the moment where early or pre-labor becomes real labor, I will be enjoying the 2000 piece puzzle my husband got me for Valentine's Day. Ahhh the sexiness of pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.