Wednesday, February 9, 2011

38 Weeks

How far along? 38 weeks


How I'm feeling:
Tired, mixed in with bouts of energy.

Blood Pressure: Remember this statement from last week? This is also important because super high bp indicated pre-eclampsia, a serious condition that would require hospital attention and most likely immediate delivery. Well, today my bp was 132/70. Way higher than it has ever been, so I had to get some blood drawn to test for pre-eclampsia. I will know the results tomorrow and I am trying not to stress about it. I don’t have a lot of swelling (which is another symptom), except in my hands. My fingers look like little sausages. I have also been getting a lot of headaches (yet another symptom), but those could also just be from hormones.


Dilation: 1cm! Dr. says that’s a big deal, and she could feel baby’s head during my exam. Wow!

Effacement: 80%

Fetal Station: -2.

What I love this week: Taking naps whenever I feel sleepy.

What I hate: The uncomfortable sleeping and the incessant need to check how close my due date is. I’m ready for this little guy!

What I can't wait for: Springtime. I had a dream that it was spring last night and it was so pretty and warm!

Moment of last week: Watching my husband help me put together a 1000 piece puzzle. He did very well, despite his claims of hatred toward puzzles. I love them (I know you’re thinking that I must be crazy, or 75, but I really do).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.