Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day


I had a great Valentine's Day with my family. It's so crazy to think that this was the last one with just Trevor and I. We had a lovely evening together. We had a delicious dinner - I made bruschetta, smoked mozzarella ravioli with a mushroom marinara cream sauce, and salad. For dessert, we had chocolate-covered strawberries and angel food cake. Delish!!




Bruschetta



Yum!!




So tasty :)



We didn't do big presents this year since we have our new addition to account for, but we exchanged little gifts. I got a puzzle, and Trevor got a few books and some chocolate. We also did a special project this year that was honestly the best gift ever. From February 1-14, we exchanged short notes to one another. We each wrote one a day, with the subject being something we love about the other.


It was such a fun project and I looked forward to reading my cards every day. I was so sad this morning when I came downstairs because it's the 15th, and no more cards!


Collection of cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.