Here are some things I can't wait for:
- High Heels - So not doable at this moment, but I can't wait to wear my heels again. It's been months!! I have been living in Uggs and tennis shoes and I am super excited to thrown on some heels and feel taller again!
- No more acid reflux - I can't wait for the day when I don't have to take special medicine twice a day, and I can sleep without my wedge pillow. I'm pretty over eating 8 Tums per day on top of my medicine!
- Goodbye preggo side effects - I hope to say sayonara to the lack of bladder control, the constant back pain, my oily hair, and most of all, the teenage acne. I dream of the day I have a clear face again.
- Spending "quality time" with my husband. If you know what I mean. Hippos aren't supposed to mate with humans. It's just awkward.
- Wine. Ahhhh.
- Normal exercise. I'm excited for the day I get to sweat it out again. Can't even wait to maybe take a dance class, and go to hot yoga.
- Sushi/fish/shrimp - praying that I can have these things again without any kind of reaction - mental or physical.