Wednesday, October 26, 2011

8 Months

I cannot even believe that our baby is 8 months old! It’s so crazy to me that he is crawling all over the place with two teeth and has his own very distinct personality. Every day I think about how incredible my life is now that he is in it. I want to pinch myself to make sure it’s real, but I don’t have to because JB usually bites me on my leg/knee as I’m daydreaming these precious thoughts.

He is still not into “solid foods'’ like puffs, chunks of fruit/veggies, etc. I am hoping he starts to like them soon, especially since the holidays are coming up and I want him to experience all the yummy foods.

I took a few photos of him last weekend (when it was 80 degrees outside):

DSC_0073DSC_0077DSC_0080DSC_0091DSC_0093DSC_0095DSC_0097DSC_0108

 

And here is the view from my back patio this morning:

photo(59)

I love Colorado!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.