My Tuesday Ten is dedicated to fall – the clothes, the leaves, the crafts, and of course, the food. Here is my top ten list via Pinterest:
10. Fall Fashion – I love the mix of the camel-colored shoes and bag mixed with stripes.
9. Halloween-style Wreath – How cute is this?!?!
8. Pumpkin bread – I made two loaves of this a few weeks ago and it was all gone in two days. So yummy!
7. Changing Leaves – fall is my favorite season. I love love love crunchy leaves.
6. Tuscan Garlic Chicken – This isn’t a “fall” recipe, but I love hearty foods like this during autumn. So delicious!
5. Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes – not a huge fan of pie, but I LOVE cake, so I am hoping these are incredibly delicious.
4. Denim shirt with boots – I actually copied this look and bought a denim shirt to wear last week. Love it!
3. Pretzel Balls – perfect for football games!
2. Football for babies – how adorable is this hat? I wish I could make it :)
1. Dressing up baby – this is the cutest little costume – I just want to eat this baby up!!
What are your favorite parts of fall??
Linking up with Miss Mommy –go check her out :)