1. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure – this product is amazing. I love the way it doesn’t chip for over a week – even though I am constantly washing my hands clanging them around on stuff.
2. Fisher Price Brilliant Basics Rock a Stack – best toy ever! Keep JB entertained and it was only $7.
3. Pearl Earrings from Nordstrom Rack - $2.99. I wear these babies everywhere. They are so awesome – the perfect size and color.
4. My "Pumpkin Spice Latte” – I take normal coffee (Starbucks Caramel Natural Fusions), creamer (I love Coffeemate sweet cream natural) and 2 or 3 pumpkin spice Hershey’s Kisses and stir it all up. It’s so very delicious and its much better for my wallet and my waistline. Sometimes I get crazy and add some Cool Whip.
5. McDonald’s McDouble – A Classic. No matter what – hungover, a little intoxicated, random stop, road trip, you name it. Mmmm….. and only $1
6. California Baby Calendula Cream – JB has eczema and this helps it so much. At $12 for a small jar that lasts about two weeks, it’s a little pricey, but well worth it.
7. Summer Infant Slim & Secure Infant Monitor – It took some convincing to get my husband on board for this purchase, but it is hands down the best thing we have bought since Jack arrived. It keeps me calm and gives me so much reassurance to be able to see our baby all night. LOVE IT!
8. Whole Foods Smoked Mozzarella Pasta Salad - $9.99 per lb. I am addicted to this dish! I have tried to re-create it to no avail – I am cool paying a premium price for heaven.
9. Seven for All Mankind Jeans – Maybe you aren’t into expensive jeans. It’s only because you haven’t tried them on, or found the perfect size/style. Please check out some Sevens – just hang out in Nordstrom for an afternoon. It’s bliss. And worth the $150+ it costs to buy a pair of these puppies. My butt looks nice, my legs look longer, and I just feel more confident in them.
Grand Wailea in Maui. Pure Heaven.
Go check out Miss Mommy and link up!!
There you have it – enjoy and Happy Tuesday!