Monday, October 4, 2010

20 Weeks - Halfway There!!

I can't believe that I am over the halfway point. Crazy!! And I still don't look like I'm pregnant. When will that ever happen? I'm cool with the baby hiding out and not making me huge for a while longer if that means I don't get as many stretch marks. *Crossing my fingers*

Here are my 20-week stats:


How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 8 lbs. - oh boy!
Stretch marks? Not yet! Maybe never :)
Food cravings: Sweets. And Wendy's. Yum!
Gender: Will be a boy from now on (I hope)
Feeling Baby? YES!!! A lot. Jack loves to move around and he is hanging out really low so I get to feel lots of kicks and head butts :)
Wearing maternity clothes? Yep. But not exclusively.
What I love: Knowing it's a BOY!!!
What I hate: Getting tired out of the blue. It just hits me like a ton of bricks. My bedtime gets earlier every day and I wake up at the same time!
What I am can't wait for: Decorating the nursery, and having my shower! I think I have a theme :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.