Sunday, October 31, 2010

24 Weeks & Happy Halloween!

I am at the 24-week marker and that means I am approximately 60% through this pregnancy. How crazy is that!!

This weekend we hung out with Trevor's parents for his father's birthday and saw the movie "Red". It was really good! Tons of action and very funny at the same time. Recommend!
Today we ran some errands and I made some turkey & veggie lasagna and this beautiful caramel apple cake. It was a labor of love, but so worth it.



Caramel Apple Cake with homemade apple icing

Now for my 24-week stats:


How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 9lbs and counting - probably more like 10/11!
Stretch marks? still hoping for none, but probably won't get so lucky.
Food cravings: Mellowcreme Pumpkins. I'm addicted!
Feeling Baby? More and more all the time - he is an active little guy!
Wearing maternity clothes? Yes. In fact this week I have found that only one pair of my pre-pregnancy jeans still fit - my "fat" jeans.
What I love: Knowing that I only have three and a half months left until we meet our little guy.
What I hate: The reaction I get when I tell people that I plan on a natural birth. It's not like I'm signing myself up for torture as a prisoner of war or something. My body was meant to do this. I may not make it, but I sure will try.
What I can't wait for: My shower and then painting and decorating the nursery.

Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.