Thursday, October 21, 2010

22 Weeks

I am almost through my 22nd week - time is flying by! Can't even believe the baby shower is a little more than three weeks away. I'm so excited!

Here are my 22 week stats:

How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: About 7lbs or so - a drop thanks to all the acid reflux.
Stretch marks? Still avoiding those - let's hope that continues
Food cravings: Umm... Solids? Seriously - any solid food would be great.
Gender: Boy boy boy
Feeling Baby? Definitely. Mostly in the evening, but also after breakfast.
Wearing maternity clothes? Yes, more and more.
What I love: Starting to look more pregnant and less chubby.
What I hate: Not being able to eat!
What I am can't wait for: Having my shower and seeing my grandma and all my friends :)

And finally - I will post a picture of myself. Not the greatest, but I don't really take a lot of time to primp anymore :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.