Friday, October 1, 2010

19 Weeks

Well - I am almost 20 weeks, but I didn't want to leave anything out :) Here are my 19-week stats:

How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 8 lbs. - oh boy!
Stretch marks? Not yet! Praying that I get to say that every week.
Food cravings: Water, chocolate, and chicken nuggets. The 3 essential food groups!
Gender: Girl, definitely a girl, and Husband says boy, definitely a boy :)
Feeling Baby? YES!!! A lot. That little nugget is mobile. Even Dad got to feel it last night. It was awesome!
Wearing maternity clothes? Old Navy maternity jeans are my best friend. I am also starting to wear more maternity shirts just because they are more comfy and forgiving.
What I love: feeling the kicks and movements.
What I hate: Zits - and gas. Not the pretty, glowing side of pregnancy I always heard about.
What I am can't wait for: Decorating the nursery, and having my shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.