Ah… Christmas is right around the corner. Yes, I know that Thanksgiving hasn’t happened yet, but I can’t stop thinking about Christmas and how fun it will be with the baby! He already has 6 gifts in the basement from us, and I have no doubt there will be more. I think I am going to let him “practice” opening gifts so he knows how to tear the wrapping paper :)
Linking up with Miss Mommy:
In the meantime, here is my Christmas wishlist (hint, hint family):
10. Bolle Y6 OTG Goggles – for my new love of snowboarding
9. Sephora Gift Card – who can’t use more makeup?
8. Nikon Tripod & 55-200mm lense
7. Adobe Photoshop Elements – to edit all my photos
6. Diamond Earrings – does it really even need an explanation?
5. Kate Spade Sunglasses
4. Enzo Angiolini 'Saylem' Riding Boot
3. Kitchenaid Stand Mixer
2. Apple iPad
1. Citizens of Humanity Kelly Bootcut Jeans
There you have it – Definitely won’t get all of these amazing things, but that’s why it’s called a wish list right?!