Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday 10–Christmas Wish List

Ah… Christmas is right around the corner. Yes, I know that Thanksgiving hasn’t happened yet, but I can’t stop thinking about Christmas and how fun it will be with the baby! He already has 6 gifts in the basement from us, and I have no doubt there will be more. I think I am going to let him “practice” opening gifts so he knows how to tear the wrapping paper :)

Linking up with Miss Mommy:

image

In the meantime, here is my Christmas wishlist (hint, hint family):

10. Bolle Y6 OTG Goggles – for my new love of snowboarding

image

via

9. Sephora Gift Card – who can’t use more makeup?

image

via

8. Nikon Tripod & 55-200mm lense

image

via

7. Adobe Photoshop Elements – to edit all my photos

image

via

6. Diamond Earrings – does it really even need an explanation?

image

via

5. Kate Spade Sunglasses

image

via

4. Enzo Angiolini 'Saylem' Riding Boot

image

via

3. Kitchenaid Stand Mixer

image

via

2. Apple iPad

image

via

1. Citizens of Humanity Kelly Bootcut Jeans

image

via

 

There you have it – Definitely won’t get all of these amazing things, but that’s why it’s called a wish list right?!

Red heartTabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment you write. Thank you for sharing <3.